RE: still looking for good J2 drop arm

To: "kevin allocca" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>
Subject: RE: still looking for good J2 drop arm
From: "Lee Chadwick Simmons (Dr)" <ACSLee@ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:15:09 +0800
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Usually crack testing is done with NDT methods (Non Destructive Testing).
Somehow I think that Kevin would like to use Destructive Testing.
I am not attorney bashing (it is too easy and too many do it) as they do tend
to insure that people are at least aware of potential problems and try to keep
such things to a minimum. I think the real problem here is that insurance
companies don't really want to sell policies to anyone that might want to
actually collect on them.