adjusting shocks on PA

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: adjusting shocks on PA
From: DSBonar@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:13:14 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello All,

I've read Blower and all that I have at hand with little satisfaction. How do
 you adjust both front and rear (Luvax) shocks?

Seems like I read on the fronts, tighten till locked, jack up front of the
car, loosen the adjustment bolt till you begin to see downward movement
(gravity), then stop.

The rear adjustment directions seem to be ... drive around, tweaking the
adjustment valve until the ride "feels right." If you've never driven a P,
what the heck is that supposed to mean?

Surely there are better directions than what I've found to date. Can anyone
amplify?

Thanks,

Don B.