Re: speedo drive

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speedo drive
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:50:48 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/2/03 15:08:26 Pacific Standard Time,
mgwizard@caloundra.net writes:

<<
 What is it that Terry is trying to find out.

 With nothing to look at & a very poor short term memory, I am disadvantaged.

Just curious if they were all the same......I think they were one to one and
were used so that the speedo or mileometer cable would run under the carpet
instead of going straight up like a J2.   I've got the remains of one here
that I bought from Dave Harrison at Watkins Glenn.  No way it could be
resurected......I know Dowley has a replacement and would like some feedback
on it as its pretty steep at 123ukp.
Terry