Re: book

To: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Subject: Re: book
From: "Brian J Rainbow" <brian@brianjrainbow.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:41:50 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Pip,
        I have the book in question and read it from cover to ciover a
couple of years ago. I Have just looked at it again, under Chapter E, he
lists details of EX120, EX127, EX135, EX172, EX175, EX179, EX181, EX182,
EX186, EX220, EX234, EX255 plus EXE and EXF...No mention of EX154, what
model of MG did it turn out to be or was based on?  Maybe he mentions it
under the related model name..

  If you have any more info in EX154 I will go back to the book for you! I
can't go back to read it at the moment, I am half way through reading Ellen
Macarthurs autobiography 'Taking on the World" and can't put it down! What a
fantastic young yachtswoman, achieved so much and still only 26 years old!!.

Happy New Year to you, Brian Rainbow, Leamington Spa, U.K.   PA0777 and
TA2551