RE: Front shocks -PA

To: <DSBonar@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Front shocks -PA
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:34:02 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Don,

These sound like the pivot bolt seals, which fit between the name disc
and the back of the spider spring. They prevent moisture from getting
into the brass cups/wooden discs - well that's the theory!I don't think
they should be as long as 3/4" but I could be wrong. They can, of
course, be cut to size.

A Happy New Year to you and to all on the MMM list.

JOHN JAMES, Keynsham, Bristol, ENGLAND.