RE: a supposition from a technical theory

To: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>, "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a supposition from a technical theory
From: "Gerhard Maier" <m.g.erhard@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:21:52 +0200
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello Pip ,

maybe there not always was a Wilson-Preselector gearbox in EX 127 and EX 154,
but I will send you with separate mail a photo, where you can see such a box in
EX127.

The reason why there where no spare Wilson boxes sold when Bobby sold the cars,
is that he only had one for each car, and both where fitted to the cars, as it
is
mentioned in the advertisement from1936 which I also send you by separate mail.

Gerhard Maier