Re: New member

To: <DENKLEMM@aol.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New member
From: "tom metcalf" <mgtom@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:07:41 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Dennis,

Welcome to the MMM world! P's are great, robust little Midgets. Most all
parts are available - if not in a garage here then often either new or used
in the UK. If you're totally new to the MMM vendors I can certainly give you
a long list off line. Some are good; others fair.

Good luck!    Cheers,    tommm

> Hi All,
> My name is Dennis Klemm and I've just joined the list as I have just
> purchased my first MMM car, a 1934 PA. I'm located in southern Wisconsin.
> I've been involved with MGs for 30+ years. I prefer to do all of the
> restoration work myself.
>
> My PA is almost totally apart, so I'll need plenty of assistance to get
back
> together right. I can tell already that I am missing quite a few pieces.
My