RE: PB Headlight Support Arms

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <MIKEFRAN@aol.com>, <deboer@deboer.net>
Subject: RE: PB Headlight Support Arms
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:22:34 -0500
Cc: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Terry,

My arms (er, the car's) measure 6-1/8" from the center of the hole at
the radiator end to the very nearest edge (bottom) of the flat which is
against the fender. The part numbers are 2564 (O/S) and 2565 (N/S). Each
bracket has its respective number cast into the arm at the fender end.

Regards,
Lew

Some
> pls post the P type part number from the factory service parts
list.....

> BWalker list the same part number for L/P/K/N and a different one for
> TA/TC.
>  This reinforces my thinking that I have the wrong
brackets..........and