Re: North American MMM Register Web Site

To: "R. Zwart" <zwart@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: North American MMM Register Web Site
From: Bob Rich <jearich@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:01:16 -0600
Cc: MG MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bob,

Ask your son, he'll show you how to share your digital pictures with the
rest of us, but you CANNOT send them as attachments to an e-mail to the
list, the listmaster does not permit it.

You need to make a list of your MMM friends in your address book and then
send an e-mail to the "group" with the pictures attached. I will thank you
on everyone's behalf.

Cheers, "Bob".

P.S. How's the dynamo?