Re: What happened to the BIG picture?

To: tpoole@columbus.rr.com, mgwizard@caloundra.net, zwart@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: What happened to the BIG picture?
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:07:08 EDT
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/26/02 16:14:06 Pacific Daylight Time,
tpoole@columbus.rr.com writes:

<< I say let the pictures come-its much more interesting-my opinion-for what
 its worth,
 Tom Poole >>

The problem with pictures ya'll........is that with pictures comes the hacker
and the virus.....If we'd all avoid using MS products and set our email
software to NOT open attachments automatically......we could have
attachments.

The alternative is for a poster to say "I've got this real neat Photo of my
new PA and I'd like to know who would like to see it"......then there is a
choice.

Regardless, MJB who runs this list would probably not allow pix or
attachments because of the danger to his server.......we could switch over to
yahoogroups.com and then we'd have a place to post pictures and files......

Terry