Re:What happened to the BIG picture?

To: kevin allocca <kevin-allocca@msn.com>
Subject: Re:What happened to the BIG picture?
From: "R. Zwart" <zwart@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:23:14 +0000
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I don't know who 'decided' we should not have attachments, or non-text but this
loses a lot of the
interest and leaves me to trying to understand what the person was talking
about.  A photo or
drawing/sketch is worth 100 words, especially when the text says, "See the
picture".  A third of my
E-Mails come now with "certain text or attachments deleted"
    BOB