Re:

To: kevin allocca <kevin-allocca@msn.com>, NA-MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Pat Mullen <pmullen@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:02:15 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Kevin,

According to the MMM "Bible", 'The MG Workshop Manual' by W.E. Blower,
the weight of a 2-seater is 14 3/4 cwt or 14.75 x 112 = 1652 lbs; the
4-seater is 15 1/4 cwt or 15.25 x 112 = 1708 lbs

The book is obtainable from Moss and various other places and no MMM
owner should be without one. To have no Blower is almost as bad as not
belonging to the MG Car Club MMM Register, the MG Octagon Car Club AND
the North American MMM Register!

Cheers ..... Pat Mullen (1936 Magnette NA0895)