Re: Spitting Carbs

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>, "'Don Green'" <degreen60@hotmail.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitting Carbs
From: Bob Rich <jearich@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:20:16 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Lew,

If you find the timing is OK, I would suggest that you richen the mixture a
little. Today's petrol, in the US anyway, is absolute garbage and doesn't
burn as well as "pool" used to in the UK during the war. I mix my own using
Avgas as a base (high lead, high octane) and cut it with regular.

Cheers, "Bob".