1936 PB for Sale

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: 1936 PB for Sale
From: StallerL@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:36:35 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentleman, I have a 1936 MG PB Tourer that I have decided to sell. The car is
a totally original complete car. It was last on the road in 1956! Only 57,000
miles in 20 years of use!  It still has original 1951 California black
plates! The car was stored in dry Southern California garage for the past 45
years. The build sheet from the MG Car Club indicates that this car was
delivered on December 23, 1935. One of only 99 built. Original black paint,
red interior with lots of patina!
The car is incredibly intact and complete including top and top irons, side
curtains, tonneau cover, toolbox with original tools and jack. All gauges,
switches and knobs are perfect. It even has the original ignition key!
The engine was rebuilt in 1955 and never ran but still turns over freely.
The gearbox works beautifully, including the reverse lockout lever. All the
shocks work and are not frozen.
The car needs an easy restoration. Everything is there plus 4 boxes of spare
parts. Just take it apart, clean, rebuild, paint and put it together! I have
too much going on in my life right now, so I want to sell it. The car is
still here in Southern California and shipping anywhere is no problem. I'm
asking $11,500.  You can reach me via phone during the day at work at
310-783-3119 or at home from 6:30PM until 10:00PM, PST at 714-962-4342.
Thank you.