1935 MG PB, Chassis No PB0602

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: 1935 MG PB, Chassis No PB0602
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 21:47:51 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Listers,

The following has been posted on the MG page, can anyone offer information.

Brian Kelly.

Posted 30 January 2002 at 21:01:26 UK time
Graham Holdsworth, Sussex, England, <A
HREF="mailto:rachael.holdsworth@virgin.net";>rachael.holdsworth@virgin.net</A> I
am hoping
that someone may be able to help me trace the history of this car since 1950.
It is a 1935 MG PB, Chassis No PB0602, English registration MG4516,
originally purchased through Univercity Motors. I have the history up until
1950 (from MGCC chassis file) then it disappeard! It returned from the USA in
1994. The car is black with cycle wings and red bucket seats. Can anyone help
fill in the gaps, particularly in the USA?