gear lever knobs

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: gear lever knobs
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:48:10 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
To all,

Many would know I have been chasing some gear knobs with little success.

Mike Dowley had some in stock, some time ago at 75 pounds Sterling.  He says
he lost money at that price & is not going to do them again.

I have sourced another supply at a much cheaper price, on the basis of 20
knobs all up.

The detail is as follows:-

Repro brown gear knobs, repro brown choke knobs, repro dark brown ENV knobs.

all #50 sterling each (#40 each if you can find homes for twenty!) plus
carriage.

These knobs are very good reproductions, the colour match is close & the
threads are stainless steel inserts (not ENV knobs, the original did not have
one - no room?)

If there`s enough interest I may make some black ones as well.

So, please let me know if you are interested & we will get an order.

Regards

Pip Bucknell
AUSTRALIA