Forwarded: K1 to K3

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: K1 to K3
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:06:54 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than mg-mmm@autox.team.net.

I'm actually getting around to finally getting started on a document about
how some of this happens.  Who knows when I'll get finished.  If you have
web access, check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "delta654" <delta654@home.com>
     Subject: K1 to K3
     Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:23:34 -0500

IMHO, I believer that 'fake' may be too hard a word, (even if
technically correct) for a car that may have been born a K1 and has been
transformed into a K3.  It does depend on the extent of the
transformation.  If a MMM judge can not find anything on the car that
does not follow K3 specs, then I say, it IS a K3.  If it is just a
cosmetic change, then call it what you like, it AIN'T no K3!
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and even
smells like a duck - it may very well be a duck!
IMHO, Barry Sandman