Fw: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 05:25:33 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sorry, Guys.

Can you help me please ?In the dim dark cavities of my brain, I believe there
is or was a MMM car (I think a P-type) that was fitted wit "2 cylinder HEADS
mated to 1 crankcase".

Can anyone give me any details.

I thought a photo of it appeared in MMM Year book, an anyone tell me which
issue & page number.

Thanks

Pip Bucknell
AUSTRALIA

Friends, close & far away, Can you help me please ?In the dim dark cavities of
my brain, I believe there is or was a MMM car (I think a P-type) that was
fitted wit "2 cylinders mated to 1 crankcase".

British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol