Re: P type gear sets

To: Bill707@aol.com
Subject: Re: P type gear sets
From: Dee Davis <deedavis@etch-eshop.ME.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:09:37 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bill,

John Needham is supposedly in Melbourne and, again supposedly, does
e-mail(oldcargearboxes@bigpond.com.au).  I got no reply tomy only
message, some time ago.  See if you can reach him.  An order for
several might get his attention.

"Modify the P box" means changing the gear centers, not a trivial
undertaking.  If we have to do that, I know someone who could set
them up for Formula Ford gears, available locally in numerous
ratios.

Dee