Re: New VMR website

To: jear@rmi.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New VMR website
From: Moffist@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 21:47:33 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Bob,

Many thanks. I believe that this was probably Jim Genack's sedan, which I
managed to track down a couple of weeks ago.  But thanks for the feedback -
we are trying to track down every OHC Minor left. So far, we have about 140
worldwide.  I know of a fabric saloon in Wisconsin, and there is (or was) a
four-seater tourer in Washington DC several years ago, plus another sedan in
Toronto.  That's all I know, except that I have my own pair of 2-seater
Semi-sports here in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

TTFN,

Ian
British Cars Web: http://www.team.net/sol