Re: Ring gear shrink

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ring gear shrink
From: mgwizard@caloundra.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:48:10 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
--=_alternative 0004691F4A2568F9_=

To all.
I agree that Bill Trails explanation is excellent.

I did a P-type flywheel about 10 years ago & another just a couple of
years ago & I still have the paper work that came with both those ring
gears purchased in Australia for approx 20 pounds Sterling.

Those instructions are very close to what Bill says.

"Aint" the internet great for this type of thing.

Just as an after thought, I am working on developing a WEB site with an
interactive "chat" capability so that anyone will be able to ask such
questions live & obtain an immediate response if I am sitting at my
computer.

Regards

Pip Bucknell

"Bill Traill" <bill@clovermachine.com>