re: TC remotes

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: TC remotes
From: MGtom@bright.net
Date: 16 Feb 2000 17:18:24 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Rob, which do you need J or P windscreen bits? They are totally different. I do
have some
spare bits but Jon Lamb may, too, in UK.
I have plenty of old, used brass door hinges around but I would certainly use
new ones. You
could drill these out to 5/16" bore I suppose, and use 5/16"D rivets.
Cheerz    tom

> ** Original Subject: TC remotes
> ** Original Sender: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
> ** Original Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 06:08:32 -0500 (EST)

> ** Original Message follows...

> Has anyone got any leads on the following items?
>
> 1.    TC remote control (gearbox) assembly.
> 2.    P-type door hinges.
> 3.    J/P windscreen frame and the inner part of the folding mechanism (I
> have the parts that bolt onto the scuttle).
>

> Many thanks (in anticipation),
>
> Rob Thomas
> Cardiff.   Wales.

tom