lotus-cars

Re: [lotus-cars] LOG Photos

To: <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Subject: Re: [lotus-cars] LOG Photos
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:28:33 -0500
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>

> I have posted the photos from LOG 22 in Wisconsin on the
>
> http://www.lotusowners.com website. LInk on the home page.

Tony, I am absolutely not complaining, but am curious.  How come the picture
on the upper left of your front page for LOONY (a New York Lotus club) is a
group shot of members of LOON (a Minnesota Lotus Club)?  The white-haired
gent in the blue-green plaid shirt is me.

Meanwhile, Sue and I went to take TR44SUE to what was scheduled to be the
last-of-the-season Capital City Cruisers downtown (only pre-1965 cars need
apply).  Imagine our surprise.  The barricades were piled on the median and
ordinary cars were parked on Kellogg Boulevard.  It was raining earlier, so
the cops must have declared it a no-go and went home.  Shoot.  It's not
raining now, and we wanted to make the last one.  So back to the garage we
go.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so Grace N. Violence the Europa is off
to the autocross at Midway Stadium.  I don't expect THAT to be canceled.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org