lotus-cars

LOG housing for cheapskates?

To: <lotuseuropa@yahoogroups.com>, <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOG housing for cheapskates?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:04:33 -0500
I don't mean cheapskates who want to live in log houses.

I mean cheapskates who are pretty-well tapped-out after doing the full
resort thing with the wife at the Triumph convention and are thinking about
scraping together a few shekels and staying solo at the local
cheap-but-clean motel at LOG since for the first time it is an easy one-day
drive from home.

Am I making sense yet?

Sue will be unable to get time off.  If I don't borrow a trailer to haul my
ugly Lotus to LOG, I could at least buzz down in the Saturn.

Where's the Motel-6, Super-8 or the like somewhat near the resort?

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org