Re: [Land-speed] Crankshaft Company

To: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren536@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Crankshaft Company
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:41:00 -0800
I'll send you my cartoon in the morning.  Yes, it is close but nothing
that a machinist shouldn't be able to do.   And yes, 0.030 is the fall
back position. However, a good cranks shop should be able to do it.
that's what we pay the big money for.

Anybody else want see my arithmetic and cartoon? Send me a note and I
will start a email list to send it to.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.