[Land-speed] NON LSR little blue pill humor

To: AA list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] NON LSR little blue pill humor
From: <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 2:06:11 -0400
IT rained in Phoenix last night---now that is something to celebrate--I chose
to celebrate by pulling weeds out of my yard--only when we get a fairly good
rain, can we pull weeds up by the roots. After pulling weeds for 30 minutes I
showered and was brushing my teeth getting ready to go to my Monday morning TPT
meeting!! the way my back was feeling I reached for the bottle of ALEVE and
popped a pill and broke out laughing!

Linda called out from the other room, "What is up"?  I said "Senior Humor", it
is a a "Sad Day" when your little blue pill of choice is ALEVE and not VIGRIA!"

sparky
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive