[Land-speed] 2010 SCTA rulebooks

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] 2010 SCTA rulebooks
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:25:21 -0800 (PST)
I am informed that the 2010 rulebooks have been shipped to Mike Cook. Mike
will distribute the books to the office and SCTA store for shipment. SCTA club
reps will get their club book allotment this Friday at the board meeting. SCTA
members can get their books from their club.

I would like to thank everyone who gave of their time in order to get this
book out in a timely manner.

DW
XanGo, the Whole Fruit Mangosteen Puree!

A natural anti-inflammatory Immune system booster & antioxidant.
http://www.joaniewarner.mymangosteen.com/
1-818-998-4435  Dan and Joanie use XanGo, won't you?
www.mangosteenfruitinfo.com