Re: [Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..

To: sparky.2211@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Anti-freeze Disposal..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 13:15:38 -0700
Yeah, I just logged on and googled antifreeze disposal.. The big issue
is lead fromthe water circulating around the system and leaching lead
from the radiator solder joints. I think most are aluminum today  so
that is a non starter. I may just flush it dowm the drain opr take it to
one of the parts places that will get rid of it. If I can find one...

Are your ready, Bill?

mayf