Re: [Land-speed] No new Refineries

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] No new Refineries
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:15:58 -0600
We aren't believing everything we read in the press or hear on TV, are
we?

The three most common lies heard in (pick your state):
1) I won this belt buckle at the rodeo;
b) My pickup is paid for;
3) I was just trying to help that sheep over the fence.

David in Durango, yes I have a 300mph pickup - I must have left the
timing slip in my tuxedo