Re: [Land-speed] Water Injection -- Too Much???

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>, Bryan Savage
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Water Injection -- Too Much???
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
We think that our ice/water ratio was wrong when running a BBC, N/A, on
gasoline in the Alfa. We used to fill the tank with ice, no water, waiting for
engine water to turn the ice to slurry. The car would run out 100-200', nose
over and kick out black smoke. The intercooler sensor would read 15 deg. We
started to cut back on the amount of ice and low end performance increased
greatly. Car ran 251 in three miles after that.

DW