Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com forum

To: "John Romero" <delsolid@gmail.com>, "LandSpeed List"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Landracing.com forum
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:57:13 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Just a question or two...First, why put so much responsibility on Jon for
the sanity of the forum? Isn't it up to the participants to be sensible? I
think that Jon put this web site in place as a service to the LSR Community
because we had limits (no pictures/attachments, message length limits, etc.)
in place on the network. It is a lot of work to keep a site going, even
without the unnecessary gibberish it attracts. Can't we all act like
grownups and appreciate what he makes available? Sure there is some
unnecessary rudeness. Usually it is worth wading through some of that to
ferret out the good. I really like what Jon makes available!

Just my take on this subject. I don't wear my feelings on my sleeve. If I
don't like what I see, I hit the delete button.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]

2_cat_bg_white_en.gif]