Re: [Land-speed] Fw: Head Sock vs Helmet Skirt...

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "DAN WEBSTER"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fw: Head Sock vs Helmet Skirt...
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:45:05 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Dan,

Just a note of caution....I noticed a couple of comments on compressed air.
I would carefully regulate the supply and DON'T use oxygen. Bob Herda was
using an oxygen supplied breathing system in 999 Streamliner which took his
life. The oxygen supply line was breached by fire which then fed the fire.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]