Re: [Land-speed] Arizona Speed Traps

To: "Parks, David" <David.Parks@lfr.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Arizona Speed Traps
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:50:18 -0700
They tried the cameras in West Valley City here in the SLC area.
I don't remember the whole scenario but much of it was because
the charges from the company doing the surveillance and billing
were greater than the $$$ they were bringing in.  There were
motorists who informed the city that they were shopping elsewhere
because of the program.  I didn't write the city but just didn't go to
those stores.  Now I'm out of the habit and still don't shop there.

Wes