Re: [Land-speed] Utah weather

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, Glen Barrett
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Utah weather
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:53:53 -0700
Amen, Wes!  It's been like February here!  When I left the house at 6
am it was around 20.  Hasn't gotten much warmer here
inTaylorsville.  I think it's been a few days since we saw the warm
side of freezing.

I'm stayin in and playin the blues on the bass.  Bout the best way of
stayin outta the cold I can come up with at the moment.

Ray the (frozen) Rat