[Land-speed] What about Fix a Flat ?

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Dale Krumheuer"
Subject: [Land-speed] What about Fix a Flat ?
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 04:00:05 +0000
Any garage hates to deal with a tire with any of the Fix-A-Flat type
repairs.  I was in the gas station around the corner when a neighbor
brought in a wheelbarrow tire with a slow leak he had tried to repair.
They got it off the rim on one side and sent him to Harbor Freight to
acquire a new one rather than trying to fix it with all the goo inside.
Said it would cost him more in time charges than the new tire and
rim from Harbor.

Wes

From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>