Re: [Land-speed] HP/DRAG/Traction...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] HP/DRAG/Traction...
From: adin@frontier.net
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 13:02:48 -0600
Hmmm, it seems Slim or someother scooter guy told me about getting
high speed wheel spin due to aero drag so all you explained makes sense.

The unanswered question:  is there wheel slip and about how much? That
is, wheel slip short of the fancy dismount (BIG spin)???

and thanks for taking the time to run through all that typing . . .

David in Durango