Re: Wiring help

To: Sparky <sparky.2211@cox.net>, AA List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring help
From: <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 7:33:08 -0700
Sparky, 2 Things. I don't like running a B+ hot wire to the starter. I use a
Ford type starter solenoid that makes the cable to the starter only hot when
the starter is being used. Headers and other things can cause problems and
short out the entire system.
    Most times the starter is a hard place to get to to check any battery
powered problems and it gets Hot down there.  Maybe over kill but years of
racing have shown me that if it can go wrong it will at the worst possible