Re: Record setting... / Vs being a complete ass%#@

To: sparky.2211@cox.net, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Record setting... / Vs being a complete ass%#@
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:10:49 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/2007 7:22:38 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
sparky.2211@cox.net writes:

OTTO---ARE YOU OFF your MEDS---or OFF YOUR  ROCKER?????????????
Sparky

Hi Sparky

I HATE being a bi-polar paranoid skitzo!!!! I go from a humorous,
informative guy to a total and complete asshole in the snap of a finger if
someone
attacks me in "my mind". It has been something I've been fighting all my  life.
IT
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Keith was knocking my car calling it "junk" so I went off  the deep
end in attack mode with anything I could come up with. When my  "sessions"
are over and I come back to reality I can't believe some of the  things I do or
say. I have been running people away from me all my life. I'm a  loner because
I guess I can't handle intimacy on any level, male or female. IT
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Keith deserves all of his accolades as he has done tremendous things in and
for LSR and always will. So what if he buys his cars and engines and has
someone  else tune them!!! A lot of racers do. Just because I like to design,
build
and  tune mine doesn't take anything away from him or anybody else, but at
that  moment, "in my mind" he was a low life and I was going to let him know it.

I am very sorry for the unwarranted attack on Keith and I apologize to him
and the list for my "condition".

I do know when I go off so instead of hitting the "send now", I'm hitting
"send later", which means "read and delete later and don't be an asshole,
again".

Again, I'm very sorry.

Otto