Re: off topic--American Patriot--Freedom is not Free

To: rjdenton479@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off topic--American Patriot--Freedom is not Free
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:09:27 EDT
Bob and Family,
I lost Uncles in WW ll, buddies in Viet Nam, and "Brothers" in the NYFD on
9/11 and there is always one recurring thread woven through my time here. They
all chose to do the right thing, to serve their human family as best as they
saw  fit, and to try their hardest to preserve that special quality that makes
 us Americans.
I am proud to know you and anyone that still has this Patriotic fire still
burning deep within, for as long as it glows, we have something a lot of other
countries "sold" out on awhile ago
Bob W...Flew my US Flag today for that "good kid"  today....