Re: Canopy

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>, "land Speed List"
Subject: Re: Canopy
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:40:00 -0700
Doug,
     Use 1' emt and fittings, it holds up better in the wind. The black
shade material is available from
http://www.creativeshelters.com/Fittings/Canopy-Fitting.aspx?fnRed=OldFile
or you can buy rolls of it at a large nursery/garden supply and sew it
together yourself. They call it shade cloth and it comes in several
percentages of shade.
Jim in Palmdale