Re: N2 discussion

To: MEIERLE Mike <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: N2 discussion
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:43:55 -0700
Howard and I went to the Pima Air Museum back in the late '80's and I
asked a volunteer
if they used dry N2 and if so, why.
He said the military uses it in all aircraft and anything (trucks, etc.)
they moth ball.
His reasons were, no water to screw up tire pressure and no O2 migrating
through the tire
oxidizing and destroying the carcass.

Bryan