Re: Costs of Racing

To: Scott Cowle <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Costs of Racing
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:47:03 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Subject: Costs of Racing

I think everyone reads into this what ever they want. I see it as miles per
hour total. 3 passes at 200 equals 600. Works for me because I get the cost
down to a logical level.

Dan Warner and I along with others in Impound at this weeks El Mirage meet were
laughing at all of this too. We decided that each of are "Red" or "Maroon" El
Mirage 200 mph club "hats" all cost the same...Everything we had at the time..
This is why my car is not ready after 2 years for the promised honeydos.
Ceiling, doors, paint, floors, etc.