Re: Off topic... but worthy of mention/non LSR

To: "Wm. T. Smith" <wmtsmith@cox.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Off topic... but worthy of mention/non LSR
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:23:55 -0500
Yep...

My point with the lables was to have folks NOT have to say they would like
something verbally or to have discussions about things... they simply put a
lable on something then if they both wanted something then at the end we
simply said... okay here are those things we need to share... which would
you most like to have?  and the system rocked...

Finding ways thru turmoil is tough sometimes... and here's a way you can
deal with it