RE: GM Transmission Mystery Question

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GM Transmission Mystery Question
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 04:23:44 +0000
  Dick, come to think about it,...

   I use that rightside lug as a 'bitchin' mount for a clamp
      holding my main heavy 12V cable going to the starter
          from the Bat'ry in th' trunk.  Works A#1 spiffy

      ........ so there you go; a use for it!   ;-)

          " your mileage may vary "

   cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

    -18 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
    -20 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
    -50 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
    -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...
    -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
    -2425 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
          and never more than a few feet from a cold one

    -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'