Re: 2007 Rulebook

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: 2007 Rulebook
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 09:58:05 -0700
HHHMMMMFFFF!!! OLD? Maybe SENIOR. Or experienced......
I just put the alternator on and am driving it with a V-belt off a
pulley attached to the 6" trans coupler at the rear end. My question
is.....for a 6" coupler that is captive, do I need a shield? I think
not if it isn't a "driveshaft" as defined? in Section 4.II.
Skip