Re: Another possible LSR venue

To: wester6935@comcast.net, ed@vetteracing.com, Askotto@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Another possible LSR venue
From: ed@vetteracing.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:41:41 +0000
That 100 mile record does look pretty soft....... Although the SilverState
course is only 90 miles, somebody always averages over 200 eachrace. I'm sure
that if they had another 10 miles, a lot of them couldhave made it. The Silver
State records are not FIA,they list them in the Guiness Book.
Ed

what traction is like on the salt.

>One book I have lists Ab Jenkin's 1950 International Class Arecords as; 100
miles, 184.46 mph, 200 miles 190.92 mph, 1 hourcontinuous running,190.68 mph,
all from a standing start.