Re: Fast Lane

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:02:46 -0600
This issue cam up at the speedweek event. The board still feels it's first
come first run. It's not like a lakes meet where you earn a starting
position with points. With close to 500 entries it would star a riot if some
are given front of the line because they are faster.

I don't think you will ever see it happen at a BNI meet.
Glen