Re: Grumpy reader - non-LSR

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Grumpy reader - non-LSR
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:51:35 -0700 (PDT)
James
  I don't we could have gotten anyony more quakified than a guy in the disposal
business. But, keep an eye on him,,,,,he may try to recycle the paper.

                         Glenn

James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Gee Jon when I had the S--tters no one could have cared about them unless
they were not where they wanted them...And please don't loose them...You have
taken them to a new height. The one request I ever had was to write "women" on
one of them behind the Registration....I'm glad they found you ...J.D.