Re: Another stump-the-chump question

To: John Staiger <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Another stump-the-chump question
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:08:55 -0700
John, I am sure Dave Dahlgren can explain it really good. But, yes it is
possible to get more charge in to the engine than normal pumping by the
atmosphere. Ram tuning on the intakes will help do that. Although that
sounds like a lot.  Do their intakes face into the wind so to speak?
Could they be counting on some forward motion to increase the flow?

mayf, off base in Pahrump, as usual