Re: Airfield use

To: john.szalay@att.net
Subject: Re: Airfield use
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:43:54 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/2006 12:10:40 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
john.szalay@att.net writes:

several  months ago, there was a picture of an airport in FLA
that had a security  gate/doorway  installed to keep access to the runways
secure. but for  over a year
afterwards, they still had no wall or fence, just a secure  locked doorway..
everyone just walked around
the locked  gate..

Let me guess how that happened. The Prez was bragging to the media that
within X number of days after 9-11, all airfields were equipped with locked
security gates. We just assumed there was a wall or secure fence to go with it.
 As
if a terrorist couldn't figure out how to cut through it or climb over
it.....

Ain't politics grand!

Screw the security gates, mount a bunch of those new "Metal Storm" 1100
rounds a SECOND machine guns with heat seaking projectiles. If anybody wanders
on
the runways, they instantly vaporize them. The word will get around and
nobody will be wandering on our runways. It would be good to control rabbits
too!

I think we should expand it to air coverage so we can keep Sea Gulls from
getting sucked into the engines.

Odd Toe